· Postpartum Doula Workshop: Supporting Transitions After Birth (Birthingway College of Midwifery).
· American Safety & Health Institute Pediatric CPR, AED, and First Aid for Children, Infants and Adults Certification.
· Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting class.
· Enrolled in the Childcare Registry.
· Certified Childcare Provider (required training hours).
· Pandemic Mental Health: Tender Care for You & Your Clients.
· Breastfeeding for Incarcerated Women.
· Infant Neohormones, Epigenetics and Microbiome.
· Supporting Breast and Nipple Pain Management.
· Mindful Breastfeeding.
· Resolving Cultural Conflicts In Nighttime Breastfeeding and Infant Sleep.
· Infant Feeding in Emergencies.
· Breastsleeping – Safe Bedsharing.
· Lactation Support for the Preterm Infant (NICU graduate).
· Two days with Dr. Jack Newman (Lactation Support).
· Ethical Considerations in Lactation Consulting.
· Certificate in Human Lactation through OHSU-PSU School of Public Health, Portland, OR (2021)
· Certified Postpartum Doula through Birthingway College of Midwifery, Portland, OR (2021)
· Bachelor of the Arts in Theatre Arts (Emphasis in Musical Theatre) through Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR (2012)
Volunteer experience includes: OHSU- Hematology and Oncology Doernbecher and WEBMAC (Women’s expression of breastmilk advisory committee). Northwest Mothers Milk Bank (1 year). Washington county WIC (4 months).
· Nanny (11 years. 6 families. 2010- Present)
· Daycares/Preschools (7 years. 2004-2011)- Infant specialist. 6 different companies.
· Theatre Teacher (2011-2012)